TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Applications must be accompanied by a $250 nonrefundable deposit; balance is due by May 15, 2017. Selection of booth locations will be made by Natural Living Expo on the basis of date of receipt of this completed application and deposit. There is a full cancellation refund of booth price (minus deposit) prior to May 15, 2017. No cancellation refund of any kind will be made after May 15, 2017. Natural Living Expo reserves the right to reject or cancel any exhibitor at any time. Natural Living Expo has the right to photograph exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses.
2) All exhibits must be ready for the opening of the show and occupied during official show hours. We have arranged for a guest room rate of $119/night for overnight accommodations. Call the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel directly at (508) 460-0700 before October 20, 2017 to reserve a room at this rate.
3) Exhibitors must note on this application all the products to be showcased at the expo. If you are sharing a booth space, all businesses must be listed on the application who will be exhibiting at the show. If you have music, TV or other sound producing media, you must note this on your application, otherwise, you may be required to mute the sound at the event. Small candles are permitted in a glass holder as long as flames remain 2” below the top of the holder. Exhibitors are responsible for complying with all local, state and federal laws.
4) Local vendor permits are not required by the town of Marlborough, however exhibitors are responsible for all state income and sales taxes. You must be registered for sales tax with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and collect 6.25% from customers on retail sales and remit to the State of Massachusetts. An auditor will visit the Natural Living Expo to verify all exhibitors conducting monetary transactions are registered. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain the necessary forms from the State Tax Office, and to file such forms in compliance with the Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 62C, Section 6. For more information visit: https://mtc.dor.state.ma.us/mtc/_/
5) Natural Living Expo has the right to remove from or prohibit the admittance to the hall of any person, exhibit or display or part of any display that is, in the opinion of the Natural Living Expo Staff offensive to or not in keeping with reasonable standards of the character of the event. Exhibitors shall take no action or conduct themselves in any way so as to jeopardize the safety of any participants, or otherwise disrupt the event, and Natural Living Expo may exercise its right to alleviate any disruption.
6) While Natural Living Expo, Spirit of Change and the Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the site, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, its property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury or damage by fire, accident or any other cause, and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit of exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold Natural Living Expo, Spirit of Change, the Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center and their affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitor’s presence in the indoor and outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
7) If show spaces or other areas of the Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center are rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strikes, civil disorder, acts of God or any other reason beyond the control of Natural Living Expo, Natural Living Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. Natural Living Expo and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Natural Living Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the show.